Fantastic festive Wine Fair showcasing 16 of Cellar Door’s top winemakers and producers with over 80 wines, craft ales and spirits to sample. This will be their most producer focused tasting yet!
Perfectly timed to help you get your cellar stocked and stockings filled in the run up to Christmas. Put together your festive case of beverages with the help of the following drinks business experts:
- Cellar Door Wines – Sommelier Mirko Andreoli showing our exclusive Borga Veneto, Vouvray Fouquet, Touraine Bellevue and Chablis Besson
- Sendiana Wines, Lebanon – Charles Eid
- Chateau Guiraud, Sauternes, Bordeaux – Sophie Belanger
- Huia, Marlborough, New Zealand – Rachel Gibson
- Churchills Port, Douro, Portugal – Jamie Graham
- Waterkloof Wines, Stellenbosch – Louis Boutinot
- Gourvid, South American Wines – Juan Manuel Matas
- Portuguese Story – Ricardo Rodrigues
- Burgundy Domaine Jaffelin and Beaujolais Domaine Loron – Charlie Croft
- Franciacorta Fergetthina, Italy – Mike Best
- Domäne Wachau, Austria – Jenny Sternberger
- Chianti Castellare and Supertuscan Rocca Di Frassinello – Roberto Cremonese
- Xanadu Wines, Margaret River, Western Australia – Chris Unger
- Colonsay Beverages, Isle of Colonsay,The Hebrides, Scotland – Keith Bonnington
Tickets are £10 per person and redeemable against a case of wine.
Cheese, cured meats, chocolate and savoury snacks served and available to purchase.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.